So Sweet

A little shine, a little transparent and a couple of little fuzz-butts make this a cute image to color up.  This fun digital image Jelly Bean Machine is another one from Craftin' Desert Divas.  I added a little darker color around the eyes to give them a bit more character.  After doing a general blend I added some gradual dots for a little texture.  Just adding subtle things can make such a difference dont you think?
I used the Fancy frame dies again for the large scallop.  I wanted to keep the card mostly white with some slight color so I layered it with some busy pattern paper but them used the Circle Cut and Stitch from C.C. Designs


CCDesigns - Circle Cut and Stitch
CCDesigns - Scalloped Circle

Copics:
YR02 04 09
R27 29
B0000 B000 B41
E40 41 42 43 44
R20 21 22
C1 3 5
YG13 17 67
Y08


Comments

Sue said…
Besides the awesome color work on this card, love the cut out circles, what a great effect on this card. Super cute image.

Hugs
Sue

Popular Posts