Egg Juggler

Working on the class for January for The Paper Collage.  I just had to color up some of the NEW adorable House Mouse Stamps from the January release.  I added some dimension with the Say Cheese die from Lawn Fawn (its out of stock but you can get the Say Cheese, Again die instead), and some Tonic Nuvo crystal drops (of course)  This was super fun to create.  I added it to a white embossed background giving it an extra pop off the page.
I hand-cut the Easter eggs and popped them up even more with foam tape.  After cutting out the sentiment I added the Translucent Nuvo Crystal drops randomly over the word in complimenting colors.  I love the translucent drops as it gives a different look to the regular crystal drops.



Nuvo Translucent Crystal Drops:

Copics:
 E50 E51 E93
YR65 YR68
YG03 YG17
E31 E35 BV20 BV23
BG11 BG13
Y15 

Comments

Beckie Williams said…
And amazing as always!! I love these little mice!!
Marja Sch said…
Dutch a gorgeous card. Wonderful coloring. Greetings Marja
Niki said…
So cute - love this stamp... Happy New Year, Jenn!
WrinkleFreeDiva said…
OMG...this is so stinkin' cute!
Sue said…
What a bright fun Easter card!! Love the mice,
this one is extra cute. Beautiful design and color work.

Hugs
Sue

Popular Posts