Just Stick It!

Did you know that the Imagination International Inc. X-Press It line has a range of different products to include not just the Copic X-Press It Blending Card, my favorite Transfer paper, Mask It, but also adhesives as well?  There are both tapes and glues.  I already loved the easy-to-use double sided tape so when they came out with the Foam Squares I was super excited because I knew it would be fantastic. It comes in the perfect package to take along on all my events.  So easy to use...just peel and stick.  
Here I created a card for tomorrows DoveArt Studios release.  I stamped the image and colored it up twice.  Then I cut out the flag on one of the images.  I wanted dimension on only parts of the image.  On the left side of the image I just glued the piece straight down...but the right side needed to be raised so I used the X-Press It Foam Mounting Squares.

Here it is assembled.  So simple to do but adds such fun dimension.  These pre-cut, high-tack Foam Mounting Squares come in two sizes, 1/4" or 1/2", with easy to remove backing.



Stop by tomorrow to see the card completed.  You are going to love this release!! Plus there are chances to win a new release stamp from CCDesigns too!



Comments

Popular Posts