Thursday, April 6, 2017

Sitting Pretty

Here is the last little cutie for Aprils class at The Paper Collage.  This new released stamp from Stampendous called "Sitting Pretty" is super adorable don't you think?  I used it with one of my new favorite dies from Taylored Expressions, the Notepaper and Clipboard die.  I will be getting a lot of use out of this one!  Then to top it off I added White Nuvo Crystal drops to the hearts.   Look how easy it is to make the elements stand out but just adding some Nuvo.   I am such a sucker for those Nuvo's.  

Just incase you don't know...Nuvo's dry pretty quickly and that is one of the reasons I am slowly getting all the colors...LURV!

Copics:
E31 E35 E57
E50 E51 E93
R81 R85
BV20 BV23




2 comments:

Janette van Otterlo said...

Adorabel!!
Grtz Janette

Bunny said...

This is so cute. She would make a great baby card. Love that Taylored Expressions die.