True Love in a Wicked Way

Oh My!  Dustin Pike (illustrator of Doodle Dragon Studios) has done it again.  I got very excited when I saw his new release at CCDesigns.  I picked this stamp as I had some Halloween cards to make but while I was in the process I thought, well lookie there, wouldn't it make the perfect card for that special someone.  How about a Valentines day card?  I could use this for a bestie who wishes I would go away too.  So many ideas running through my head.  This stamp True Love is now available.  Grab it before Halloween and have fun!



Copics:
E40 E43 E44 E47 E49
R24 R29 R59
BV20 BV23 BV25
YG11
YG03 YG17 YG67
C1 C3 C5 C7

Comments

Anonymous said…
Bahahaha. Perfect for that special someone. ��. I love this. LOVE
Ericraft said…
Awesome card Jennifer. I was hoping it was a digital stamp but alas it is rubber :( Nevermind still an awesome card :)
Sharla said…
Wowzers...this is awesome, what a fun image and your coloring is amazing!
Shari said…
Oh my gosh! I love this!! ^_^
marion said…
absolutely gorgeous, lots of hugs, Marion
Nikki said…
What an awesome card
Oh yeah! This is awesome!

So you have a soft spot for frog, eh? Well, apparently my youngest daughter does too so you'll have to challenge her for it. LOL.
Fikreta said…
love this image
to cute
have a nice day

Popular Posts