Color of the Day 217


***Please note that I color using the lightest color first, dark, medium and back to light.  I only slightly blend the edge of the last color placed.  Then add the shadow. 

If you miss one of the combo's you can find it on the side of the blog labeled "Color of The Day".  Please realize that your computer screen and printer can change the way you see it or how the colors print, but if you try it yourself you will get some fun combos...promise!

Also, feel free to pin them.  I ask that you do not sell them printed out, do not place them on your personal blog but rather link to mine.  These are for personal use only.   Leave me some love if you want to see more!

Thank you to all my followers and fans from all over the world.

Comments

Sandra said…
Yay!! first one of the next 220 , LOL
Thanks Jennifer, too funny, another one just after I had them all printed!!
Hugs,Sandra
Cathymac said…
Thank you Jennifer…I have pinned many of your color combinations and refer to them often!
Tazmadazz said…
Thank you Jennifer for such great color files!
Rae Ann said…
Love this combo. I end up using the same hair colors all the time. It is great to have a new one. Thank you!
Unknown said…
I'm new to Copics, and had pinned a LOT of these. Yesterday I printed them all ... now just to figure out how I want to keep them! Think maybe in a notebook.

Sorted them all under their header tags by color. Fabulous set! Thank you so much. My husband liked everything I've colored with Copics, but he was wowed when I showed him the metals. Now he has a better understanding for my infatuation with Copics.

Thank you!!!
Unknown said…
I LOVE these!! I find it so difficult to choose color combos and these are perfect. There is only one change I'd like to see...an Email sign up for the "Color of the Day". It would be so much more convenient to have these come in every day. Please consider this option? Thanks so much for sharing these with us. They are so wonderful.

Popular Posts