Thanks!

Thank you all for being so kind, for all the amazing comments and love over the years.  You are my pick-me-up when I am down.  Have I told you how much I love you lately?

Here is another look at the card from the last LDRS hop.  I wanted to share the color combos in case you LURV them.  I really enjoy the whole line of the "Dollhouse" collection.  You must take a look at them when you can.  You can go HERE.  I can't wait to show you some more as I get them colored.  Hint hint...I love fairies!

Copics:

Y26 Y28
R81 R83 R85
E44 E47 E49
E50 E51 E21
BV23 BV20

Comments

Bunny said…
Were you trying to scare us with that first sentence? I thought it was going to be followed with.............It's time for me to hang it up, y'all. No more time to play.

Don't do that again. Some of us are old and we can't take it.
Debbie L said…
OMG--Thank you for sharing your talent and inspiring us all these years. I so enjoy seeing your creations. and ditto what Bunny said...Don't scare us again. LOL.

Popular Posts