I am So Lucky

Do you feel lucky?  I know I do.  It is so much fun entering the challenges and getting such amazing inspiration from the design team and the queen herself, Zoe.  I am apart of such an amazing talented group I am beside myself and blessed.  This month we all get to play with "coloring hair" challenge and Zoe has some amazing images to practice on.  I chose one of the new Meadow Girls that were recently released.  Her name is Lucky Tara and can be found HERE.

  IMG_2699   

 For this image I used the BV's for her hair instead of the C's to resemble black hair.  I think it matches the image style better.  Here are all the Copics I used to create this little cutie-patootie, Lucky Tara below.

Skin: E50 E51 E21 E23
Hair: BV20 Bv23 Bv25 Bv29
Shamrocks: YG03 Yg17 Yg67
Dress: R20 R22 RV69 Yg17  

I hope you enjoy and feel free to jump in and experiment with one of our challenges or join us on Facebook if you haven't already.  Always fun to be had!!

 -Jennifer Dove

Comments

aussie aNNie said…
Love the colours used and the design is wonderful. Have a great weekend my friend..xxx
♥aNNie
{aNNie My Personal Blog}
Becky said…
Awesome image and awesome design. Can I say, awesome coloring too :)
Beckie Williams said…
OK just incredible!! She is so lovely!! I love all her colors!

Popular Posts