Special Delivery

Special Delivery...this stamps can be perfect for boy or girl....all you have to do is change the cloud color and the blanket color.  I did this one for a baby girl, but the possibilities are endless...you could even stamp it twice and cut out the blanket and dragon and adhere to look like twins...OY twins....My little bundle of joy keeps me busy enough, i couldn't imagine twins, and to think i was praying to be blessed with two...at once.  Whew!

Come hang with me at Scraps of Love and get to color this image with me at the end of the month here in Arizona.

Copics:

RV34 RV17 RV19
C1 C3 C5
YG17 YG25
Y21 Y26
E31 E34 E35 E57


Comments

Lisa Lara said…
So cute. Love your sky Jennifer.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful coloring, wish I was still here for that class! Soon!
TFS
Hugs
Anita

Beckie Williams said…
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!
Unknown said…
I'd give a gold clock to colour with you Jen. Shame you're so far away! I'd love to colour bird wings as perfectly as you do. xxx

Popular Posts