Life Is Beautiful - Blog Hop



I have a new release that I hope you will enjoy.  I can't wait for you to visit the other gals blogs too to see all the wonderful creations. 

We have a wonderfulcolorful hop for you to enjoy today. The stamps are available for purchase now, you will want them all by the end of the hop. 

  I decided to make a card using "Bird on a Branch".  I colored and cut out 3 stamped images and layered them to give it dimension.  It was relaxing to sit around and just cut the image...over and over...and over.   Remember when your doing image piercings you do not have to color all the images, just the edges that you might see.   This stamps would be perfect for any occasion.





Copics: E40 E41 E42 E43 E44 E47 E49 E99 E35

I used a Karen Burniston die to create the feel of the bird actually "hanging out" on a branch.  I love how these dies have a fun interaction.  the possibilities are endless.  You can find her dies through Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Comment on each blog, because 2 of them hold the prize. What is the prize???  Two lucky winners will win 2 stamps from the hop. The winner will be announced on Sunday February 1st at 8:00 pm est

If you have gotten lost along the hop, here is the order . . . 
Jennifer you are HERE 

Comments

Angi Rankin said…
Awesome! I love it!! Beautiful colors, and the card is so fun!
Janine said…
Love the layering of that bird and branch - so pretty.
Unknown said…
Love how you've made the bird pop out (3d) make the card great to look at. Beautiful
Tracy said…
Jennifer this whole release is perfect !! Your talent always blows me away.
The depth you have achieved with this card is perfect.
Hope you are well xxx
Linda said…
I Love the layering of the flowers and the bird and your color is great as always.
Brandi R said…
Stunning card! Just love the card style ♥
Unknown said…
Very creative. Can tell time was taken to create such a pretty card
Julie Ann said…
Amazing stamps Jennifer love all of them.
Gorgeous creation.
Love your colouring.
This birdstamp is beautiful
Shelley said…
Lovely!!! Must... have... stamp lol. Love birds and this one in particular!
Sharman said…
OMG This is awesome. Love how you did this card and nothing has to be said about your coloring because you know your the best.....
Yolanda said…
Love this bird stamp and your card is amazing. Love it.
What a beautiful card you created. I love how you colored the lovely bird image and the sentiment you chose is perfect with it too!
Loved the hop, all the cards are amazing. Love the different shape of your card and your layers. Wonderful sentiment. Fabulous ideas and inspiration.
Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
rubber stamping is my game blog

I wanted to say, when stopped at Kim's blog I could not fine anything about the hop. Just thought I would let someone know.
Barbara said…
I am so thrilled that you have turned your images into stamps for all of us to enjoy. They are all amazing just like you.
jbaker839 said…
Love the layering and the card is very clever and the coloring is perfect.
Sabrina said…
Such a gorgeous card!!
Donna said…
Fabulous card, it really showcases this beautiful image well!
Bunny said…
I am a birder and this is a great card. Lovely coloring and 3D. Big blog party and I'd like to just eat the frosting off the cupcake. All of the new stamps are great.
Jill said…
WOW---Great card!!!!
Judy said…
Your card is amazing Jennifer. The bird looks so real. Thanks for sharing.
Cassandra said…
Awesome card my friend!!! You know I ordered them ALL!!!! Can't wait to get my new goodies!!! :) Hurry up on the next batch ;)
Unknown said…
Awesome card....love the dimensions and layering. Congrats on your wonderful new stamps.
Iris said…
Gorgeous and amazing card - love the bird.
isoscia at aol dot com
Fantastic card!!! Love your coloring and the design!
jeanneragan said…
Your bird is gorgeous! The coloring is great and the paper piecing just pulls it all together. Just Beautiful!!! Great Job!!

Popular Posts