Crazy4Challenges Opposite Day


Did you know that tomorrow is National Opposite Day and Crazy4Challenges Blog is celebrating? To celebrate this funky holiday make a card/project that has opposites on it. Think opposite colors on the color wheel, stripes and polka dots, black and white, mirror image, etc.
I decided to go with opposite colors...what is better then an orange and blue combo....NOTHING!  It actually happens to be my favorite for card making.  For this card I used a NEW release from Dustin Pike in rubber through CC Designs.  I joke that he is actually farting in the coffee...cause I think I am funny that way you know...like a cowboy bubble bath?  Okay, maybe i am not so funny but it sounded funny in my head.   You could come up with so many funny sentiments for this one!  Well ya'all have a good day...snicker. 

Latte Mouse - Dustin Pike CC Designs



Copics - 
R20 W1 W3 W5 W7
B24 B28
E43 E44 E47 E49
Y35 Y38 YR04 YR09

Comments

Mojca said…
Oh tih looks so pretty. Hugs!MOJCA
Bunny said…
Now, for those of you that live in Florida you know that Orange and Blue go together real good. Ask any good Florida Gator fan.

Cute image from Dustin and great card by you, Jenn. I kinda like your sense of humor. But then some people would say I would. HA HA!
Beckie Williams said…
Just absolutely fabulous!!
Joanne (jojot) said…
love your colors on this cutie....thanks for playing with the Crazies this month
Natalie said…
Darling card and I do love blue and orange together, it looks great!! I'm a big fan of your coloring!!
WrinkleFreeDiva said…
This image is too stinkin' cute! And I love how you used it on the card. Might have to pick this one up. I like orange and blue together too.

Popular Posts