Crazy4Challenges Guest


I have been asked to be a guest for the Crazy4Challenges blog for a whole month.  I thought this was the perfect card to share with you for the challenge.  It's a NEW stamp from Make It Crafty and I have another post with hop info above.  I hope you are all enjoying the New Year!  Here is an opportunity to start with a clean slate.  Crazy 4 Challenges is challenging you to make something "clean and simple" this week be sure and check this blog out!  Be sure and join in on the fun.  I combined this challenge with the new release. 



Daisy - New Release MakeitCrafty.com
YG03 YG17 Yg67
BV20 BV23 BV25
N1 N3

ByDieZyne - Oval Stitches BDZ009 CCDesigns

Comments

StampOwl said…
So glad to have you playing with us this month, gorgeous card
Bunny said…
I love the shading/highlighting you did. Very pretty card.
stampinganja said…
How fun to have you play with the Crazies! Great card! Take care, Anja
Lynn Put said…
Lovely card with wonderful coloring! So happy to have you join us over at the Crazy4Challenges.
CherylQuilts said…
Oh, Jenny, what amazing coloring and such a beautiful image! I love how you've used the N for shading to give such rich depth! Stunning card! Hugs!

Popular Posts