Faux Real!

All Dressed Up blog has a Faux Real cool challenge going on.  You get to "run" crazy with stitches...either faux or real (or both).  How cool is that!  here is what I created for the challenge inspiration.

I used the team stamp and kept it pretty simple as they ARE simple.  Then I went crazy with the paper.  How unlike me...ha ha!  White space?!...HECK NO!

Well not a lot of blending happening here but I did use a few Copics E50 E51 R29 C4 and C2

Wanna know how I got such straight stitches? Google Karen Burniston Oval Accordion Card Die...you will see :)
I have used "We Make A Good Team"
Head over to the ADU store and see what goodies inspire you!

This challenge will run until June 2nd
Head on over to All Dressed up blog to check out the rest of the teams creations, and why not enter the challenge while you are there.
 **Please note** 
To enter the challenges you MUST use an All Dressed Up Image or paper.
Don't forget to stop by the Facebook Group to keep up to date with all the latest All Dressed Up news, and chat to fellow crafters. 


Comments

jimlynn said…
SO cute! Just love these little guys and the "stitching" looks fabulous!
Lynn
Unknown said…
Ha Ha! Now I know how you did your 'stitching'!! It worked beautifully and of course, I love your little footballers. They are SO cute and the ball is popped up to perfection too. xxx
Sharon said…
Looking good Jen, love the image and the way you have coloured it.x
Marilyn said…
Gorgeous card Jennifer and I love how dimensional this looks. Great stitching and papers too.
Unknown said…
Jennifer you rocked this challenge, that stitching is fabulous. Just love how you put this card together. Love it!
Frankly, I didn't know those were "stitching", just thought they were part of your paper --- well done! Xx
Stacey said…
this is brilliant amazing colouring and that stitching is fab! Stacey S x
Joey said…
WOW - DE- WOW This is amazing! gorgeous make. Joey x
Unknown said…
Great job! Love the colors and the stitching looks great on this.

Popular Posts