Stepping Outside of the Lines

I have been coloring inside the lines for years now.  Not to say I do not thuroughly enjoy every moment of it, but I just want to "be free" of lines.  I thought I would try my hand at "painting" with Copics.  I really loved the moment...and need time to do more.  I am usually a very detail oriented person and this was hard to do as I wanted to go back and add all the details...but due to lack of time I am calling it DONE.  Come December when my schedule calms down I hope to get a bigger canvas and play.  I am thinking a huge canvas with Poppies.  And no I never finished the last poppy stem project I started or the reptile's eye....thats how I roll.  Sigh...someday.

Actual canvas size is 7 x 9
Colored with Various Refills R85 R81 B32 YG95 and a "waterbrush"

Comments

Sharman said…
Jen, I love this. I would call it done also. I love the freedom of it too. That must of been pretty expensive to do with refils though.
Janice W. said…
You are such an amazing artist! I love everything you do! This is gorgeous!
charlene said…
Very pretty you are so talented!
Lea said…
This is gorgeous! Beautiful job,my friend!
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous as are all the things you do. Even, I'm sure, the unfinished ones
Wowsers! This is great! Love it!
Grtz Janette
Delana said…
Jenn, this is beautiful! You did an awesome job ... but then everything you do is awesome!
Cassandra said…
Absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to see a larger canvas!!!
Anonymous said…
Amazing and as always so inspiring! This piece is spectacular.
Unknown said…
Jenn just found this post! I apparently was not following you yet! This is absolutely AWESOME, it is only one reason I follow you now because your remarkable! I think you should do more of this! It is to die for! Hugs Deb

Popular Posts