Christmas In July - Card Class


I am super excited because I am blessed to be able to show you a peek at one of Stampendous "coming soon to a store near you" images.  See the AMAZING bird on a branch?  The Craft Retreat class will be one of the first to get to play with this image, as well as make the rest of the cards too.  If you love it as much as I do you, can ask your local store to get it in for you.  Just ask for P169 Snow Bird from Stampendous.  There are a few more spots in the class if you still want to play.  July 13th and 14th.  Just give them a call.




Snow Bird - Stampendous
Santa Trio (boot) - old Stampedous
Santa - Flourishes

Comments

Just perfect colouring Jen! Love the shading and the depth you get in your images :)
Gramma said…
I need to move to Phoenix....
Hugz,
Gramma
Pam Hornschu said…
I want to come take that class! These are gorgeous, Jenn!
Jessie Conger said…
You are amazing! Can I grow up to be just like you?? (shape, looks and talent?) Oh ooops I'm older than you! Great cards woman!

Popular Posts