Party Animal


I fell in love with this image when I saw it.  Maybe its the shoe.  I am totally a shoe gal although you will mostly see me in my boots or my tennis.   With my busy schedule I rarely have time for my perty shoes.  So I just look at them.  I colored up this card for Crafters Companion color challenge.  I used Stampendous glitter for the shoe and adhered it with double sided tape.  Colored up the kitty and textured her and added a bow...super fun stuff!


The image can be purchased from Crafters Companion and you can get something entered into the challenge HERE


Comments

Jane said…
What an adorable little puddy tat!
Hugs
Jane
Jen this is amazing! Love that sparkly shoe and the cute little bow and the texture on that kitty is lovely :)
Gramma said…
WOW! This is fantastic...

Hugz,
Gramma
Delana said…
How adorable is that!!
Dawnll said…
This is so perfect
So glad you could share with us at
Crafters Companion Challenge
Jan Hunnicutt said…
wow, what a gorgeous shoe, lol um I mean card! :)
Rebecca Craig said…
I love this card Jennifer!!! I love the sparkley red shoe! You do awesome work ;0)
Anne Temple said…
Fantastic card. Love the image and all the glitter on the shoe. Great color choices too.
Aww, how gorgeous is this card! It really makes me smile, it's so adorable ;). Just popping in to say hi and to say how excited I am to be a new Stampendous gal!

Big hugs,
Asia
_______________
My Blog
Stacy H-W said…
Would you be interested in being the guest designer for the Crafter's Companion Challenge blog for July? Please email me scrapwithstacy@gmail.com hugs, stacy h-w

Popular Posts