A Little Sweet Thang!!

Make It Crafty has some adorable new images.  I had a great time coloring this one up while in Florida.  look closely and you can see drop/case shadows using BV04 or BV20.  I colored and textured the hat first as to not contaminate the rest of the image with the blender solution/rag texturing.  I did use a bunch of colors on this image but she has a lot going on.  See colors below.  It you want to color her just go HERE and get your image.  



Copics Used:  Skin E50 E51 E93 BV20, Cone YR24 E35 E37, Chocolate E31 E35 E57 E79, Hair YR24 E35 YR31 E57, Berry R35 R46 R59, Leaf G46 G43, Pink R81 R83 R85, White E40 41 42 43 44, Blues B91 93 95 97, B21 23 24

Comments

Jan Hunnicutt said…
Wow, she's gorgeous! Thanks for listing the colors you've used so we can try it too (:
Pam Hornschu said…
Cute image. Fabulous coloring. I want that ice cream cone!
Pam Hornschu said…
Hey, my birthday is next month, Jenn. I think this would be a great birthday present for me...signed of course!
Rosie said…
Woe this is awesome


Rosiemini@gmail.com
Www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com
AZ Stamptramp said…
Jen, I love her. Thanks for the inspiration!
Unknown said…
I just love how you colour your stamps your blog is full of fabulous creations , thank you for the hints and tips Hugs Elaine

Popular Posts