Going Dotty...or going batty

I have been in bed for 2 days now with an ear infection.  I am so out of sorts I can't even color.  It is that bad....I don't sit still well either.  I just might lose my mind.  So I thought I would share some images I have been coloring but haven't found the time to make into cards.

I am entering this into Make It Colourful Challenge Blog for Dotty Backgrounds.  I used this adorable Mo Manning image.  I had a blast coloring it.



B93 B97 B99 E31 E33 E57 R59 R35 RV21 RV13 RV000 E50 E51 E11 R20 C1 C3 C7

Comments

CG said…
Wow, that's beautiful!
Gramma said…
That's what I call cotton candy!Great job!
Alina said…
great job, Jennifer, your dotty background looks perfect!
I hope you feel better and will be able to finish the card!
thanks for joining the challenge by ''Make it Colourful''!
hugs, Alina
Maria said…
Beautifully coloured and the dotted background is perfect for this image. I really like that you've coloured the outline first and then added dots. It really adds depth to the image. Hope you are feeling better soon. Thanks for playing along with us at Make it Colourful. Hugs, Maria

Popular Posts