The Air is Crisp!


In Arizona we actually get to see the Cardinals flying around.  They are such a pretty bird.  This image is so nice and the cardinals look so real sitting on the snow covered pine bows.  I think this is one of my favorites for now :)  This image is now available at TALKABOUT IMAGES.  It is perfect for a wonderful christmas card or just a wintery hello. 


I added a few berries and my favorite Crepe ribbon from Creative Impressions to finish off the card.
Copics:  R46, R89, R29, G99, YG95, B0000, W7, W5, W3, W1
Talkabout Images - 2 cardinals in square Q117


Comments

Pam Hornschu said…
Okay...this is my favorite of all of your cards! Well, at least until my next favorite! I am loving all the great cardinal images out there this year, but I love the snow and pines with this one. Add your amazing coloring, and wow!
Rhonda said…
I love the cardinals, their always my favorite.
I so love the cardinals. Such a beautiful job colouring them.

Popular Posts