The Art Starts Here!



Have you ever put so much time and energy into a project that you were sad to see it go? This project was one of them for me.Its a love, hate relationship I had with this album. I was very sick of working on it, by the time it was complete...but didn't want to see it go. This album took me one day to start and one year to complete (not because i was working on it for the whole year...LOL). I used MICRO BEADS for the center of the flowers and to make my own embellishments. There are a lot of interactive pages and tags with BUTTONS and BRADS and other fun items. This book was bought by my friend Sherri off my Ebay sale. As i was sad to see it go, I was thrilled it was going to a good home.

Comments

Jackie said…
This is so very adorable, love the flowers!!
Jackie Cole, Texas
www.jackiecole.myctmh.com
by the way Thank you for the great
turnaround on my order, I appreciate it much!!!!! Yall are great! Jackie

Popular Posts